Monday, June 8, 2009

More Alex Pictures

Gramps and Alex



Yes that is watermelon juice dripping off my chin.


Oh Grammy's watermelon looks good I think I would like a bite.


Yes it is good.

I guess you have figured out that Grammy thinks that Alex is the cutest baby and just wants to show him off. He loves his pool at Grammy ad Gramps house. He also loves to eat anything that we are eating as you will see from some of the pictures. I sure have enjoyed having a precious little man to come visit me while I recover, I like his Mommy coming too.


3 comments:

  1. These pics are so cute. My computer is working again fine now.. you mustave prayed quickly after getting the message and it worked. I love how cute He is. I cannot get over how much He looks like daddy I bet he has the same mischevious personality. I am praying for you. I had yummy watermelon tonight at a friends house. i was so full after the HUGE meal of rice, dhal, buffolo meat and green sag(a grosser form of spinache) eat way to much when at a nepaleshouse. love you bunche

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Alex looks a lot like Rylee did when she was a baby in these pictures. Isn't it funny how those genes work! He's just precious and I can't wait to see him again! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't underline work, how'd that happen???

    ReplyDelete