Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mommy, daughter, and grandson enjoying their tea party.
One of our delicious desserts, cream puffs.

The other delicious did I mention delicious dessert, lemon cheese cake.


Michelle enjoying her strawberry tea.



Alex loving on his Grammy or was he looking at the tea pots behind her and thinking oh those would be fun to play with and I don't care if that pretty blue Grammy said cost $150. I am sure nobody would mind me climbing that pretty staircase and playing a little.




1 comment:

  1. This made my whole day. What an awesome post. I loved loved the pictures! Way to be so technological and put pictures up. You look so gorgoues and you should not be sad about being 50 because you look like youa re 30.. really! not a wrinkle in sight. I am glad that you had a wonderful birthday. I cannot wait for you to get your birthday present. I miss you so much and I am so glad that I got to at least pretend I was apart of the tea party since I called. I love the pictures of you and alex. He sure does love his grammy. And his aunt Jenn of course

    ReplyDelete